Direct and manage key projects relating to finance to identify threats/ concerns and opportunities to the company’s financial performance and cost effectiveness, leveraged on market intelligence review, financial analysis and impact assessment. Recommend sound solutions to senior management for decision making. Ensure financial projects are delivered within prescribed timelines.
- Lead key projects relating to finance with coordination across functions within the organization to deliver results in a timely manner and manage expectation of senior management stakeholders to ensure goal congruent.
- Lead ad hoc finance projects to conduct analysis/ documentation to identify threats/ concerns and opportunities with regards to the company’s financial performance. This includes management’s presentation decks to analysts/ investors; evaluation of prospect merger & acquisition, evaluation of new distributions/ business partners, etc.
- Direct the team to conduct and review the financial assessment on agency recruitment & development costs, and channel / marketing promotions to ensure cost effectiveness and company’s sustainable financial position is maintained.
- Oversee all significant expenditures which require Approval Committee Request (ACR) to ensure sound business cases with robust financial analysis and recommendation are provided for local and regional approval.
- Lead the team to conduct market intelligence review and analyse financial implications to the company subsequent to internal or external environmental changes. Manage to formulate local Board agendas relating to finance with coordination to deliver relevant board papers on a timely manner.
- Steer the team to manage finance system projects, prioritise projects and mobilise resources to monitor project deliverables are in accordance with project plan. Lead the team to ensure robust controls are in place to secure the integrity and performance of finance systems.
- Manage and develop the team with knowledge transfer, coaching, motivation and care.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Qualified actuary with solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business.
- Minimum of 12 years working experience with minimum 5 years at managerial level.
- Solid project management experience and skills with solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business.
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical skill and ability to make sound and consistent business judgements and decisions.
- Proficiency in business writing with audience targeting at senior management level.
- Good stakeholder management at all levels and tactful in resolving conflicts.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Mr. Armstrong Lee
Director, Worldwide Consulting Group Co. Ltd.
Tel: 2868 6138
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only