The Group C&B Director (Asia) is responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of competitive and cost-effective compensation strategy, benefits programs and C&B practices for Asia. The incumbent will ensure the program and practices support the business objectives resulting in attraction and retention of highly engaged workforce.
- Work closely with Director, Group HR (Asia) and the Business Unit HR Heads in all compensation & benefits matters in both group and BU levels
- Monitor the reward system, plan and implement reward activities, such as performance management, salary review, bonus scheme and incentive programs
- Revamp and implement compensation & benefits policies and procedures that support company reward strategy and business agenda
- Lead the HR Process Review across Asia, ensuring legal compliance and good governance.
- Lead the annual manpower budget exercise
- Lead the implementation of HR Management Systems
- Overall responsibilities for benefits plans administration
- Suitable candidate should be a degree qualified HR expert with substantial experience focusing on Compensation and Benefit areas, ideally from a multinational company with a regional/head office set up.
- A self-starter, assertive and proactive person, with the ability to deal with difficult and complex issues and work with people at different levels across the business environment.
- You should be pragmatic in approach, hands on, detailed oriented, fast in action, articulate, up to the point in communication, and with good commercial sense.
- You should communicate fluently in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Prior working knowledge in retail industry will be an added advantage
Mr. Armstrong Lee
Director, Worldwide Consulting Group Co. Ltd.
Tel: 2868 6138
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only