Reporting to Vice President of Human Resources, you will lead an account servicing team to deliver an expert, legally sound and effective organizational & staffing services to support the business growth and change primarily in Hong Kong and the PRC. You will partner with business units to ensure that the appropriate and constructive employment mechanisms are in place to achieve their business objectives. Your key responsibilities include:
- Proactively support senior management in design and implementation of short and long-term people related strategies;
- Ensure recruitment of high caliber staff and retention of high potential talent to help achieve the business targets of each division;
- Provide specific advice and guidance to internal customers on a variety of HR issues such as HR policies, legislation, career development, performance management, manpower planning, succession planning, etc.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 12 years hands-on human resources management experience gained in sizeable companies.
- A strategic yet hands-on resourcing manager who is able to partner with users on recruitment & selection.
- Good knowledge of human resources practices, trends and related legislation
- Resourceful, attentive to details, a team player and also be able to work independently
- Excellent planning, communication, numeracy and organizing skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Able to deliver results in a fast paced dynamic environment
Mr. Armstrong Lee
Director, Worldwide Consulting Group Co. Ltd.
Tel: 2868 6138
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only