Hong Kong Real Estate Management & Services Alliance 香港房地產管理及服務聯盟On 24th day of August 2020, an Alliance was set up by 6 professional bodies. Each of the Parties is a professional body relating to real estate management and services and has its own specialization. Their respective brief is as follows:-
- CABE-HK – It is a professional institute specializing in Building Construction, Engineering and Project Management.
- HKIBSE – It is a professional institute relating to Building Construction and E & M Maintenance.
- HKCPM – It is a professional institute relating to property and facility management.
- HIREA – It is a professional institute relating to Property Development, Construction and Engineering, Property Marketing and Property Management.
- ISCM – It is a professional institute for the professionals from shopping centres/property consultancy firms/retailers on leasing, marketing and property management.
- IDRRMI – It is a professional organization that provides a one-stop business solution, including risk management, deal-making, consultancy, and dispute resolution services.
For the purpose of achieving the following two objectives, it was agreed by the Parties to form an alliance:-
- Professional sharing, and
HKCPM represented by Dr. Lobo Fung was appointed the first convenor of the alliance.
The proposed alliance would annually organize joint activities including but not limiting to the following:-
- Annual Spring Cocktail
- Professional/Academic/Technical Visit
- Annual Dinner
20200824 HKREMSA CEREMONY HEADLINE NEWS
Hong Kong Real Estate Management & Services Alliance